SmartSea Final Seminar
Tuesday, June 8, 2021. 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Vladimir Ryabinin, Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission
Maria Laamanen, Ministry of the Environment
Markku Viitasalo, Finnish Environmental Institute
Laura Tuomi, Finnish Meteorological Institute
Meri Kallasvuo, National Resources Institute Finland
Jaakko Heinonen, VTT
Sari Repka, University of Turku
Recommended browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
Changing the size of the video player:
- Change to full-screen mode by clicking the full-screen symbol in the bottom left corner of the video player.
- Use the Esc key to exit full-screen mode.
Can’t hear the audio:
- First, make sure the device's audio has not been muted.
- If the problem still occurs, check the audio control of the live stream at the bottom left corner of the video player, next to the full-screen symbol.
The audio echoes:
- Make sure the event platform is not open in multiple browsers and tabs. This is the most common reason for an echo.
- If the problem still occurs, try refreshing the page.
Video or audio breaks up:
- This is often due to a problem with the connection speed. The internet connection may be overloaded with other applications.
- Try closing all other applications and browser tabs.
- VPN connections can sometimes block high-quality videos. If possible, turn off the VPN connection and use another connection.
- Contact Apogee techical support: +358 20 7545 120.