SmartSea Final Seminar
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Recommended browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
Changing the size of the video player:
- Change to full-screen mode by clicking the full-screen symbol in the bottom left corner of the video player.
- Use the Esc key to exit full-screen mode.
Can’t hear the audio:
- First, make sure the device's audio has not been muted.
- If the problem still occurs, check the audio control of the live stream at the bottom left corner of the video player, next to the full-screen symbol.
The audio echoes:
- Make sure the event platform is not open in multiple browsers and tabs. This is the most common reason for an echo.
- If the problem still occurs, try refreshing the page.
Video or audio breaks up:
- This is often due to a problem with the connection speed. The internet connection may be overloaded with other applications.
- Try closing all other applications and browser tabs.
- VPN connections can sometimes block high-quality videos. If possible, turn off the VPN connection and use another connection.